Our work is driven by the following principles:
- Ensure the safety and continued airworthiness of fabric-covered aircraft and components by providing expert repair and replacement services for aircraft fabric and its underlying structure.
- Foster the preservation of antique and classic aircraft of ALL build types.
- Provide employment opportunities for local Airframe & Powerplant mechanics (including those with Inspection Authorizations).
- Promote the Livermore Municipal Airport and businesses of the Tri-Valley by being a standout provider of aircraft repair and restoration services.
- Uphold environmental responsibility in all aspects of operations.
- Promote math & science education thru aviation by sponsoring educational opportunities for students of local schools and participants of the EAA Young Eagles, the National Aviation Explorer program, and other children/young adults who exhibit interest in pursuing careers in aviation.